We do things differently at Arvida. Our 6,100 residents love living in Arvida's communities, but we know you want to stay living in your own home. We let you tell us what you needed to live well independently as you grow older. You told us you wanted:
- The ability to plan your own days and keep doing what you've always loved;
- The control to choose the type and amount of help you get, when you get it and who delivers it;
- Open communication from us with your families and other people in your support network;
- Reliability and consistency in the people helping you so you can build familiar relationships; and
- More high quality options for getting out and about, staying active and keeping connected with others.
So we've developed a range of services that will help you keep living life your way, with a bit of help from us.
Innovation from Arvida
Stay living in the home you know and love, with a bit of help from us. Arvida Good Friends brings you our Arvida Attitude of Living Well™ to help you live your best life in your own home.
Arvida is a New Zealand-owned retirement and aged care company with a track record of excellent care. Our mission is to transform the ageing experience for all New Zealanders.
Arvida owns and operates 38 retirement and aged care communities that are home to over 6100 people around New Zealand.
The 2,800-strong Arvida team puts their heart and soul into the wellbeing of the people who live in our communities; internally, we call this commitment the Attitude of Living Well™. Every day, we bring this attitude to life through support for eating, moving, resting, thinking and engaging well.
Now we are offering that same heart and soul to you in your own home. Keep doing what you've always done, with out help. Arvida Good Friends is designed to keep you well, active and connected as you grow older - without having to move.