Terms & Conditions
ARVIDA GOOD FRIENDS MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of Arvida Good Friends. We – Good Friends (2020) Limited (we, us, our) – operate the Arvida Good Friends platform.
Our membership options are all detailed on our website – www.goodfriends.co.nz.
Take a moment to read our membership terms and conditions (Terms) set out below. We may vary the Terms by giving you one month’s notice.
These Terms apply to your membership and your use of our platforms.
1. What we do:
1.1 We provide you with the services outlined in your chosen membership plan.
2. We are here to help: You can contact us at any time with any questions, complaints, comments or disputes you may have about our services or helpers.
3. We rely on the information you provide us: All information you provide to us needs to be true and complete. You will provide us with all relevant information regarding the Services you require and your health status. You need to tell us if this information changes.
4.Your safety is important: Your safety and the safety of those providing Services to you are important This means:
4.1 we will take reasonable care to ensure your safety and the safety of our team members;
4.2 you will comply with government health guidelines, our instructions and signs about health, safety and hygiene at our Living Well Centres.
5. Your behaviour is important:
5.1 you will always be courteous and respectful when interacting with anyone in the Arvida Good Friends team and other members;
5.2 you will comply with all laws when dealing with us or our members, and all rules we tell you about.
6. Payment: You will pay us:
6.1 your weekly membership (plus GST) weekly in arrears; and
6.2 we will charge the fees to your nominated credit card or bank account using our direct debit authority. We will provide you with detailed invoices for your membership you’ve received upon request.
7. Charges: You are responsible for any merchant surcharges for credit, debt or other payment card incurred in processing your payment.
8. We may change the fees: We have the right to change your membership fee on 30 days’ notice to you.
9. When you can end your membership: Once you have been a member with us for 6 weeks, you can end your membership on 14 days verbal or written notice to us. If you cancel before the completion of the minimum 6 week period, you will be charged for the whole 6 weeks.
10. When we can end or suspend your membership: We may end your membership at any time on 30 days’ notice to you. We may also end or suspend your membership by notice to you if you materially breach these Terms.
11. Warranties: The only promises we give you are those set out in the Terms or on our website. We call these ‘warranties and representations’. We don’t give you any other warranties or representations.
12. Our liability: Our total liability to you in connection with these Terms, your membership, is an amount equal to two times the membership fees you paid us in the previous 12 months. This limit applies regardless of the legal basis of our liability.
13. We are not responsible for:
13.1 any loss, damage or injury to you or your property;
13.2 any failure or delay to perform any of our obligations, because of things beyond our control;
13.3 any third parties we use when providing the membership services to you; or
13.4 any of your indirect or consequential loss or damage.